As per the Occupational Health & Safety Committee, we are implementing social distancing protocols for your safety:
- Avoid touching your face, nose, and mouth and avoid rubbing your eyes.
- Practice proper coughing or sneezing etiquette.
- Properly dispose of anything that comes in contact with your mouth such as tissues or plastic eating utensils.
- Avoid coming in contact with individuals displaying symptoms of illness.
- If working in close proximity to other individuals, attempt to keep a distance of approximately three feet from the nearest person while working.
- Avoid congregating in large public venues such as restaurants and gas stations.
- Wash your hand regularly or use hand sanitizer.
- Always use a pair of disposable gloves while fueling vehicle.
- No kissing coworkers.
- Make use of your personal respirator and disposable gloves while entering a strangers home for service call. To protect yourself as well as client. We also encourage the use of respirator on any construction site that you are working in close proximity to other trades.
We are making efforts to acquire additional sanitation supplies and will update protocols once obtained.
If you are feeling any symptoms related to COVID-19 we would like to be notified immediately.
If you notice someone on one of your job sites displaying symptoms of COVID, we encourage you to contact us immediately.